ACR Electronics ResQLink+
- Colour: No Colour
NOTE: The ACR ResQLink+ is not an alternative to an avalanche transceiver and should only be used as part of an overall safety plan. To be effective it must be registered and should only be activated in emergency situations as a means of last resort.
The ResQLink+™ Personal Locator Beacon weighs just 153 grams and tops just 4.5 inches making it small enough to be carried in your pocket, clipped to a backpack or stored inside a jacket. With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink+™ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues. Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+™ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+™ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
- Sends a distress message via 406mhz to satellites giving position and identity anywhere on the Earth's surface to SAR. ( Search And Rescue Services)
- Additional homing transmission on 121.5mhz and visible strobe
- Transmits for a minimum of 24hrs continuously
- Suitable for all Outdoor Activities- Back Country Skiing, Hiking, Climbing, Walking and Expeditions
- Can be self tested and switched on and off
- One handed deployment of antenna and beacon operation
- Recognized by all Search and Rescue organizations Worldwide
- Warranty & Battery life of 5 years, Waterproof and Floats
Products related to ACR Electronics ResQLink+